On this entry I am going to mention some things I'm thankful for and why.
The first thing I am thankful for is my family. They're there at most of my sporting events, even when it's not the best weather. They help me with things and sometimes do it for me.
I also am thankful for my crazy black-and-white cat who always makes me laugh. And last but not least, my 3 month old baby cousin who I will help baby-sit for the next, who knows?
All these things I'm thankful for and I'm happy to have them.
Zack
Here are some things the other boys are thankful for...
"I'm thankful for my friends at school and I'm thankful to play Upwards basketball."
BBB
"I'm thankful for my dirtbike, my teacher, my family, and my friends."
Todd, Jr.
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Papa & Nana are thankful for our 4 grandsons and the joy they bring us.
ReplyDeleteNana loves playing Dutch Blitz and other games with Zach, BBB and Todd, Jr. and their Dad & Mom.