Well, it’s been a while since I’ve done an entry, so I’ll try to tell you all that’s been happening lately. Here goes…
This winter Todd Jr., BBB, and I are playing Upwards basketball and are all doing really good. At BBB’s level they don’t keep score but he’s made some baskets. Todd Jr. has tied(we formerly thought he lost but his coach called later and said there was a scorekeeping error and they tied), lost and won a couple times. I had won every time but lost my first game by one.
Since my aunt had gone back to work after giving birth to my first cousin, my mom and I have babysat Landon (my cousin) every Tuesday and every other Monday. It’s been a good experience, some laughs, dirty diapers (not my job!), his naps (short), and of course, spit-up. (My mom swears it’s nothing compared to my brothers and me.)
Now let’s get to the most recent event, shall we?
Oh, Valentines Day, the holiday of love and romance (not to mention a six day vacation due to three feet of snow and two original off days) and bucket loads of candy that almost literally fall from the sky. Yes, this has to be my favorite holiday yet. And of course it can’t be complete without a surprise Valentines Day dinner that your mom prepared while you were bowling, right? Well, I guess that’s what mom thought because that’s exactly what happened. She even topped it off with heart-shaped ham balls and a peanut butter pie with chocolate chips on it that are in the design of a heart.
Well, that’s all that I’ve got so far. I probably forgot something, but hey, I’m eleven and this old brain of mine is getting tired.
Zack
Heart-shaped ham balls!?? Now THAT is love! :)
ReplyDeleteWOW! You sure do have one special mom! She's so creative!
ReplyDeleteI've missed your blog! Thanks for filling us in and catching us up!
Love,
Wanda
I'm missing my Myers' Times....I need an update!
ReplyDelete