Friday, April 16, 2010

Our Hectic Baseball Season

Yep, the title says it all. This spring we’ll get pretty used to New Holland and every street in it. The “hectic” part is pretty much in its own category by itself. With practices almost every day of the week, and games coming up, we’ll be pretty busy for the next one-and-a-half months.

For some reason we’ve all got practice on most Wednesdays and almost all Thursdays are free. Sometimes Travis or I would go from 7:30 to almost 8:45. Sometimes we get home really late. Evan has all of his practices at Brecknock Elementary. (Almost 2 minutes away)

I don’t know when all our games are but if I did I would be surprised if I did. I bet they’re all every night of the week and I’m gonna have to go to every one of them.

Alright, I’ve got nothin’ else to complain about so I’ll stop right... here.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! How do your parents do it? It's good they are organized and have reliable cars! Have a great season and HAVE FUN!

    ReplyDelete