Reading is one of the best ways to keep yourself occupied. (Next to video games, which I can’t take that off number one)! Reading almost takes you to another world! (I hope I don’t sound too much like your librarian!) I could read a good 39 Clues book and read for hours with no end.
Reading can make you smarter and a good speller too.
When you start a book series, (make sure you like it!) you can follow with the books and really get into it. Also, it’s something to do when you’re bored to death. (I do it even when I’m not).
I understand that some of you people hate reading so to get yourself into reading you can read what you want. Don’t go into a library and pull a random book off the shelf. Take your time and choose what you want, you don’t have to rush yourself.
Other times if you love to read and you don’t have anything to read but you’re itchin’ to, you can find a good story on the internet and you can read that. Or you could flick on the TV and put it on mute and read that awhile if you can keep up. If you just look, you could find reading everywhere! It’s just another reason why reading is awesome!
“Zack”
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How can people not like to read!? I can't even imagine that! I was thinking that maybe you could do some book reviews on your blog. People are always looking for recommendations!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you like to read. It's one of my favorite things to do too.
ReplyDeleteWhen your Dad was in school one of his teachers made the comment "readers are leaders". So keep on reading!
Love, Nana