Monday, October 19, 2009

On Saturday, my dad decided to clean out the coils under the fridge. So he dragged his air compressor over to the door that leads to the house from the garage. Then he pulled the hose across the living room and right in front of the fridge and blew the air out of the air compressor under the fridge. He looked up and knew he was in trouble when he saw a huge cloud of dust that came out from under the fridge hovering in the air. The dust landed on everything that my mom just cleaned so everything was dirty except the coils.

We then quickly grabbed two vacuums and used the hoses to try and suck up most of the dust before it settled on the table and countertops. In the end Mom ended up cleaning everything again. Dad learned his lesson about not ever using an air compressor INSIDE the house again.

3 comments:

  1. I bet your mom didn't find it as funny as the rest of the family! She had to clean all over again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! What a story! I can only imagine what your mom's expression may have been! Oh, groan!

    I could picture exactly what you wrote. You've got a gift for writing! Keep it up!

    Love,
    Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually it sounds really funny to me, but then again I did not have to clean up the mess!
    Grandma Sproat

    ReplyDelete